Genesis and Inspiration
The Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School is inspired, initiated and being lovingly nurtured by Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba. He is its life and soul, motivation and goal. Under His direct guidance and loving care the school embarked on its mission of molding young minds on 15th of June, 1981.
“Character Development with Academic Excellence”, has been the governing principle of all endeavors in the school. The school at every step, big or small, is guided by the comprehensive educational philosophy of Bhagawan Baba who emphatically advocates “Education should be for life and not for a living”.
The relentless pursuit of the school has been:
To lay the foundation of a noble character of moral integrity, brotherhood, patriotism and sacrifice in the young minds so that they grow straight and strong as ideal leaders who can shape the destiny of the nation.
True education should produce balanced personality in whom intellectual, emotional and spiritual values are harmoniously developed. Therefore, all the learning programmes in the school are structured to inculcate in the learners, the qualities of:
1. Self-confidence with faith in God.
2. Academic excellence.
3. Communication and social skills along with analytical abilities.
4. Maintenance of a well-nourished, healthy and agile physique.
5. Inculcating an affinity towards a disciplined and regulated life.
6. Developing an interest to participate in service activities.
7. Harmonizing positive thoughts, words and actions.
8. Developing respect and regard towards Indian culture and way of life.
9. Upholding reverence for parents, elders and honour for dignity of all individuals.
10. Promoting Patriotism and National Integration, irrespective of caste, creed & religion.
1. The School focuses on character development along with academic excellence.
2. The school has students hailing from all parts of the country and belonging to diverse groups.
3. The school has a highly competent and dedicated team of teachers who live with the students in the hostel.
4. The education at the school is completely free of charge. No fee whatsoever is collected from students. An open Admission policy is pursued, purely based on merit.
5. The School is a completely residential system for both boys and girls, housed separately in two campuses.
- Written by Super User
- Category: School